Golf, hiking, Fiordland and a luscious spa.
Tucked in under the substantial beauty of Coronet Peak to the east and looking out towards the Remarkables range to the west Millbrook Resort sits in a quiet valley just minutes from the picturesque village of Arrowtown. It’s an unpretentious place, surrounded by acres of rolling greens, and the villas and suites are elegant and beautifully appointed.
Voted New Zealand's and Oceania's Best Golf Hotel 2016 and a winner of the World Luxury Hotel Awards 2016 Millbrook wears a garland of awards and accolades. Based around a traditional country club concept the resort offers world-class golf and a supreme health and fitness spa area. Guests can choose from five levels of accommodation – from the simplicity of the Village Inn studios to the expansive stripped back luxury of the 3 and 4 bedroom Fairway villas.
Although golf is the star attraction with 27 holes spread across 500 acres of rolling countryside it’s only one of many possibilities. Just 20 minutes from Queenstown and very close to the restaurants and country boutique shopping of Arrowtown Millbrook is also close to a huge selection of outdoor activities. There’s white water excitement, bungy jumping, lots of great wineries, fly fishing, hiking and jet boating, and in winter there’s skiing and snowboarding.
- The Fairway Homes are Millbrook’s premium level accommodation with 8 individual 3 and 4 bedroom homes fitted to the highest standard, each with its own stunning design features and decor. All have full kitchens, substantial dining and entertaining areas with barbecues and private outdoor terraces. Each has a gas fireplace, some have two.
- The Cottages have 2, 3 or 4 bedrooms each have indoor and outdoor dining/entertaining areas, a second living area and luxury bathrooms. Some have a gas fireplace.
- The Hotel Villas are all 2 bedroom, with 2 ensuites. Each has a fully equipped kitchen and 2 balcony areas. The decor is French Provincial, with NZ touches, and each one has a drying area for winter ski gear.
- The Villa Suites are 1 bedroom luxury suites with either a kitchen or a lounge area – adjoining suites available. Each has a nicely appointed ensuite, ski drying area and native timber finishing. Those suites with a lounge also have a gas fireplace and a balcony. The remainder have a fully equipped kitchen.
- The Village Inn is a quiet area of studio rooms in a leafy lane. Each room has a Californian king bed and a balcony or patio overlooking the mountains, golf course or resort grounds
The Main Lodge
- there are four on-site restaurants at Millbrook – take breakfast in the Club House, lunch at the Hole In One, dinner at the Millhouse and enjoy a special teppanyaki night at Kobe Cuisine
- there’s a covered heated lap pool and outdoor spa pools at the fitness and health centre
- there’s also a full gym and weight room, tennis and cycling, as well as some serious golf
- the award-winning Spa at Millbrook has a full day spa and hair salon
- guests get free use of the health/spa area. A 25 metre lap pool, sauna and individual hot tubs are also available
- the tariff is a room rate only. Contact us for pricing including breakfasts, or for longer stays
- there is a good selection of Stay/Play packages available starting at $NZ 439.00 for 1 night for 2 people sharing
- Deluxe Studio rates start at $NZ 375.00 a night, summer rates, for 2 people
- 1 bdm suites start at $NZ 465.00 a night, summer rates, for 2 people
- 2 bdm suites start at $NZ 795.00 a night, summer rates, for 2 people
- 2, 3 and 4 bdm cottages and villas are also available
- Contact us for rates for the luxurious Fairway Homes
- the on-site golf course was originally designed by Sir Bob Charles and was later renovated by Greg Norman
- Millbrook features three 9 hole courses – the Arrow 9, the Coronet 9 and the Remarkables 9 - the championship course features 5 different tee positions
- there is a full day spa on site with a beautiful menu of treatments available
- also a full gym and yoga/exercise studio, pool, sauna and hot tubs
- tennis, petanque and bike hire complete the options
- off-site activities include excellent skiing and snow-boarding in winter with a number of ski areas to choose from
- there are excellent single and multi-day hiking and cycle trails nearby, and wilderness cruises in nearby Fiordland
- fly fishing for trout is available in summer, and jet-boating, white water and kayaking all year round